Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I couldn't wait to start sharing cards using the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit!! This is by far one of the best ones yet!

I've always been attracted to squares with 2 rounded corners, just haven't done much creating with them. They look a bit like leaves to me... don't you think?


I decided to highlight one of the smallest images in the stamp set... a nut!


Here's a look at what's in the kit. So many options!!



Below are my supplies:



Now I have some winners from my PLUS Sponsorship Questionnaire Giveaway.

Congratulations goes out to...

Denise Bryant
Susie Moore
Michelle Liimatainen

I've emailed you ladies. 

Thanks everyone for your comments and input!

I'll be back in a day or two with my October Card Kit Video Walk through and another card.


12 comments :

Barb said...

LOVE how you used lots of different papers from the kit, Shari - such a fun mix! Delightful fall card!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

You are so right! I had never thought it this way...it does actually look like leaf!
A lovely card..really really beautiful!the kit is so gorgeous..
Hugs
Jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

Jacqui Blondel said...

I love the look of this kit, and this card is lovely. It is spring here in Australia, but I just love Autumn colours!!!!!!

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card and a very lovely looking kit! I love those squares and they do look like fall leaves to me hugs Karen

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I really LOVE this card, Shari! I am so inspired to try this now...The squares with 2 rounded corners are so fun, and I love all the patterned papers! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, Shari! The mix of papers is gorgeous!

Barbara said...

This is so cute. I have this sentiment in an older HA stamp set and this inspires me to actually use it!!!!

Shona Chambers said...

Fantastic card!! I have seen so many cards made with this kit and they all are amazing, think this is everyones favourite kit so far!! I love the Lawn Fawn products and really love how you used the papers. Very inspirational.

Carol McCready said...

Love the sequins on the card. Great new card kit.

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Sus said...

Shari,
I love the layout of the cards. What a great way to spot light a small image like you did with the acorn. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Shari. Love the colors and the lay-out.